Untitlted Demo. Untitlted Demo.

needs some work

YOU'RE WELCOME MAGGOT

Twist-Chao06 responds:

THANKS CANNIBISCLUCK

Guitar hero: clock legend Guitar hero: clock legend

awesome

you 5 has been recieved

asshatclock responds:

I have accepted it.

Madness Penalty Chamber Madness Penalty Chamber

lol I thought this was gonna be shit

but the rusian dude raping the madness guy was pretty cool in my book

GabrielBarsch responds:

say this to tasers

Tremclad's Xmas Part Time Tremclad's Xmas Part Time

nice

good game, on another note DOWN WITH UNNECESSARY BANS.

Punk Rooocckaaaaaaassssss Punk Rooocckaaaaaaassssss

a superb flash

it really spoke to me in a variety of ways. I truly wish more flash artists would take the time to make brilliant films like these. Also here is my dick (Dick jokes are funny)

Boulder Basher Boulder Basher

cool

I'd rather play as the dudes throwing rocks

Kramer Hentai Adventure 3 Kramer Hentai Adventure 3

Cannabis is very agnry with you sir. >:(

Cannabis' own BFF.. making a hentai game! How could you! My heart has been broken forever sir.. you've made him a very sad individual. I'm breaking up with you Mr. Chocobo.. were not BFFs anymore!

JK, BFFs 4 LIFE <3, Cannabis is still agnry though >:(

MessYouUpMac responds:

BFF 4 LIFE

Sorry for being a fag. ='(

The Portal: Stoner Time The Portal: Stoner Time

an exelent piece

that was like woah man

Run to the Portal! Run to the Portal!

BAH

OK, well not a bad idea, but the frickin 0's pound on you as soon as you enter the top, making it impossible to do. Not to mention, the shitty controls. Couldn't you have made it smoother so I didn't have to hold <- and -> for like 5 seconds before I moved anywhere. Not to mention, I didnt see a single 5 the entire time. you should either make the 5 more common or the 0 less.

Grammachnophobia Grammachnophobia

good heavens!

spiders scare the shit out of me, but this is a great game! very fine graphics and a swell gameplay I'd say. I couldnt help but notice you read your reviews and respond to them as well. you sir are a fine author and I hope to see more stuff from you

Johnny responds:

Reviews are important. They are the only accurate way to determine how people feel about your work, and I think if they've taken the time to write you one, you should take the time to respond. Thanks for noticing!